Re: [wtp-dev] Declaring Build for wtp-R3.14.0-I: S-3.14.0.M1-20190411034028

This time around we won't do a formal smoke test, since for the last 2 releases we didn't consistently get 100% participation for each milestone.

If you do your own test and discover a problem for which the build CANNOT be included in the simrel, you MUST announce it on this list and ping in Mattermost too.

Thanks,

Nick