[wtp-dev] Reminder: Development status meeting on 4/4

Just a reminder to folks that we're having our regularly scheduled status call on April 4th. Among our topics will be the currently broken JSF and JavaEE builds, which need to be resolved if we're to have a candidate for M1 next week, as well as how we want to mark explicitly planned bug reports for resolution in this release. For the full agenda and call-in details, see https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2019-04-04.

Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai

WTP PMC Lead
nitind@xxxxxxxxxx