Re: [wtp-dev] download.eclipse.org/webtools/repository/oxygen is missing Oxygen.2?

Not sure how this is normally done, as this is something that Carl has handled in the past, and I don't know what generates the composite*.jar files, or why they contain references to several releases from 3.9.0 - 3.9.1a rather than just the latest.

But in the meantime, I've done this:

cd /webtools/repository
mv oxygen oxygen.1a
ln -s ../downloads/drops/R3.9.2/R-3.9.2-20171201000141/repository oxygen.2
ln -s oxygen.2/ oxygen

Does that work for you?

If so, I can add this to my wiki doc to store the WTP 3.10 / 3.9.x release process docs [1].

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Releng/Processes