Re: [wtp-dev] Need for WST package

The gui install software works with zipped repositories

Jeff

Le 25 juil. 2017 08:47, "Keles, Hakan, Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG" <hakan.keles@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi Colleagues

I am a SAP developer and as you maybe already know, SAP pushes the development into the eclipse platform and this is nice J

At the moment I am setting up the Eclipse environment for SAP development at Porsche.

Therefore I already installed HANA Studio, which already has some pre-defined SAP plugins.

Additionally I had to install some other Eclipse features like EMF model query, mylyn etc.

I did that by downloading the corresponding packages in form of zipped files…

cid:image001.png@01D30522.9EE633F0

Unzipped it

cid:image002.png@01D30522.9EE633F0

And installed the packages via command line arguments by mentioning the above file repository as argument:

C:\Program Files\SAP\hdbstudio>eclipsec -clean -purgeHistory -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director -noSplash -repository "file:/C:/Users/P353607/EclipsePakete/EMFmodelquery/" -installIUs org.eclipse.emf.query.feature.group

cid:image003.jpg@01D30522.9EE633F0

The background or reason for that is due to security restrictions in my company, as I am not able to install the software by downloading from Eclipse GUI (Helpà Install New Software) because our proxy server prohibits that..
Therefore I downloaded the above two packages, unzipped it and installed it via command line and this works fine.

Now the reason why I write a request to you J

I wanted to install a ABAP Dev package, but the installation fails, because I need the following package as precondition:

cid:image004.png@01D30522.9EE633F0

I researched and found out that this is a package of the Web Service Tools (WST). Therefore I searched in the internet for the the package which contains the jar files like in the structure example of EMF Model query to be able to install it via command line.

cid:image005.png@01D30522.9EE633F0

But unfortunately I didn’t find L

Can you please deliver it as zip-file, that I can install it or show me where I can find that?

That would be great as I am hanging on that.

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Hakan Keles

FIT5 - SAP & Big Data Services
Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
Porscheplatz 1
70435 Stuttgart
Telefon: +49 711 911-26530
E-Mail:
hakan.keles@xxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Ing. h.c. F.  Porsche Aktiengesellschaft
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB-Nr. 730623
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Wolfgang Porsche
Vorstand: Oliver Blume, Vorsitzender
Lutz Meschke, stv. Vorsitzender
Andreas Haffner, Detlev von Platen, Albrecht Reimold, Uwe-Karsten Städter, Michael Steiner

Die vorgenannten Angaben werden jeder E-Mail automatisch hinzugefügt. Dies ist kein Anerkenntnis,
dass es sich beim Inhalt dieser E-Mail um eine rechtsverbindliche Erklärung der Porsche AG handelt.
Erklärungen, die die Porsche AG verpflichten, bedürfen jeweils der Unterschrift durch zwei zeichnungs-
berechtigte Personen der AG.