Re: [wtp-dev] Set a breakpoint in a node modules

Hello, Dobrin
This functionality should work OOTB, however the attached project is unavailable
Symantec Mail Security replaced test.zip with this text message. The original text contained prohibited content and was deleted.

Could you share the project via public link (google drive /  dropbox / bugzilla) ?