[wtp-dev] Debugging Javascript - No source found

Hi,

I am debugging a script within the node_modules folder, and I am hitting the no source found editor. Tried adding many different source lookup container and non of them work.

I also noticed the launch debug context menu is missing in the Project Explorer when right clicking on a _javascript_ file in the node_modules folder.

There is a preference to exclude the node_modules folder in the _javascript_ section, however removing the node_modules from one excluded list doesn’t help.

To workaround this issue, I have created a soft link of the _javascript_ file outside of the node_modules folder and I was able to debug with correct source resolution (and setting breakpoint).

Is this a known issue? Can you point me to the Bugzilla if there is one?

Thanks,

Patrick

Back to the top