Re: [wtp-dev] Mark occurances and type inference

I think JSDT’s reliance on type information is something borrowed from JDT.
I do not think it is adding value to what JSDT offers.

+1 for just marking the symbol occurrence. I have also checked VS code and they seem to have a completely text based search around mark occurrences. So if you select an identifier say named “syntax” it will also be marked on a string “This is a syntax error”.

I guess we can open a bugzilla for this to follow up.

—
Gorkem