Re: [wtp-dev] Broken Gerrit validation for webtools/job/sourceediting-gerrit/?

On 03/07/2016 05:33 PM, Gorkem Ercan wrote:

On 7 Mar 2016, at 7:59, Mickael Istria wrote:

We need a new I-Build to complete in order to be able to reference new JSDT bundles. Last one is 4 days old, and is failing since then because some bundles seem to be missing: https://hudson.eclipse.org/webtools/job/WTP-R3_8_Integration/330/console
Is someone taking care of it?

I believe, Victor is trying to coordinate.

Unfortunately, all I can do is to inform Carl on this (and I believe I told about the build problem on last WTP Development Status meeting).

Also we have yet another problem with webtools.jsf project with must be fixed after I've bumped *.wst.html.core plug-in version to 1.2 that can be fixed by applying this patch: https://git.eclipse.org/r/67849 - I believe I have informed Raghunathan on this problem, but if any other webtools.jsf committer reads this - feel free to help.

Thanks in advance,
Victor

--
Mickael Istria