[wtp-dev] Request for WTP build to update all projects jars

Hi guys,

The issue described in Bug 472835 still appears (i.e. cannot open the JPA diagram). The reason for that are the too old sources of the JPA Diagram Editor. Few weeks ago I pushed some changes in the feature plugins of the project, but when I install the JPA diagram project from the WTP 3.7.2 integration build, only the features seem to be updated and all jpa.diagrameditor jars in the plugins folder of my eclipse installation are with unchanged version – v201501141513. As described in the bug, the issue is caused by buildtime dependency…

So, as Eclipse Mars 2 GA is close, can someone (or tell me how to) trigger a build that will update the whole JPA project, not only parts of it?

Regards,

Petya

Back to the top