[wtp-dev] What about adding a WTP channel in Mattermost ?

Hi All,

The Eclipse folks are running a Mattermost instance since a couple of weeks.

Mattermost is like IRC, but pretty, intuitive with more functionalities,
like persist messages, bots to integrate bugzilla, forums, etc.

I really think it can boost productivity!

Many Eclipse projects already have a dedicated channel in Mattermost,
and I think it'll be a good idea to create a WTP channel too

What do you think ?

For more information on Mattermost:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/e4-dev/msg09434.html

You can access the Mattermost instance at:
https://mattermost-test.eclipse.org

Kind Regards,

Patrik Suzzi
R&D Software Engineer.