Re: [wtp-dev] WTP JSDT call

I have updated my meeting notes please feel free to add any items that I may have missed.

On 10 Nov 2015, at 9:22, Gorkem Ercan wrote:

Hi ,
Today's agenda for the call is now online [1]

We will be reviewing the renewal architecture [2] and try to discuss and hopefully conclude on the proposals. I would appreciate if you can take a look at the discussion on [2] and contribute
either by attending the meeting, on the mailing list.

Also attached to the agenda screencasts for the JS debugger that Denis has been working to revive. I feel that we are ready
to move forward with this work and contribute it to JDST.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/JSDT/Confcalls/Minutes_20151110#Meeting_Agenda
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/JSDT/JSDTRenewalArchitecture

--
Gorkem