Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT meeting agenda 20151103

Hi,

For communicating to LanguageService (or tsserver) I have pushed a
project to github who has a Java-API that allows to access the
LanguageService from Java [1].

Most of the Java code is generated from the DSL-File located at [2].

Please note that in contrast to Tern who IIRC works synchronously for
all calls tsserver is sending events in an async fashion as well (see
the last 2 entries in the tsspec-File).

Note that all this stuff is fairly new (I have just implemented it and
tested a few functions) and I only run it on my OS-X System.

The work done is closely connected to the Smart Code Editor framework
I'm currently working on [3,4] although my personal focus is on JavaFX
most of the services can by applied no matter what UI-Toolkit (SWT,
JavaFX,...) and Environment (OSGi, Plain Java, Jigsaw).

Tom

[1]https://github.com/BestSolution-at/java-tsserver/tree/master
[2]https://github.com/BestSolution-at/java-tsserver/blob/master/runtime/at.bestsolution.typescript.service.api/src/at/bestsolution/typescript/service/api/TSServer.tsspec
[3]https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2015/session/can-you-build-smart-code-editor-eclipse-4-application-platform-aka-e4