[wtp-dev] WTP - how to contribute.

Hallo,

I would like to contribute to WTP, but I can not find a page
explaining how to setup the environment to contribute code.

My question is: how to contribute to WebTools ?

The question has been already asked on the forum. [1]

As In the WTP page on how to contribute [2], is required I comunicate
my intentions,
I would like to get the code for the XML Editor and make some
experiment with it.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=1071386&goto=1712030&;
[2] https://eclipse.org/webtools/development/contributing.html

I'm available to write doc on "how to contribute to WTP", maybe by
adding a page on the Eclipse wiki.

Kind Regards,

Patrik Suzzi
R&D Software Engineer.