Re: [wtp-dev] Draft JSDT plan is now on Wiki

Yes, but that brings back my original point. If they don’t have node installed, it’s a pretty bad experience. And my poor Qt/QML users may not even know what node is.

If you are talking about tern.java, you not need to install node.js, because tern.java provides an embed node.js that it is installed according your OS (thnaks JBoss guys!). In other words, when you install tern.java can be used even if you have not node.js which is installed.

Regard's Angelo