D3-231/8200 Warden/Toronto
email: vaninder@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Canada | 8200 Warden Ave Markham ON | http://w3.canlab.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Vaninder K Rajput/Markham/IBM on 08/17/2015 12:02 PM -----

From: Vaninder K Rajput/Markham/IBM@IBMCA
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/14/2015 04:55 PM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Install issue for WTP 3.8.0
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Folks,

We are having an install issue with WTP 3.8.0 driver. You should be getting error below while installing WTP on Eclipse 4.6.

We're trying to resolve the issue. I will send a note as soon as its done. Please hold on to smoke tests for now as you'll have to re run them once new build is available. I will remove the results already reported.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Vaninder Rajput

Websphere Developer Tools