FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Common Project lead

Inactive hide details for Chuck Bridgham---08/13/2015 11:33:48 AM---https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Development_Status_Meetings ToChuck Bridgham---08/13/2015 11:33:48 AM---https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Development_Status_Meetings Today we are smoke testing both Neon M1 and

From: Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/13/2015 11:33 AM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Reminder: WTP Status meeting today
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Development_Status_Meetings

Today we are smoke testing both Neon M1 and Mars.1 RC1 drivers.

We'll start discussing plans for Neon and changes to releases moving forward.
We didn't receive any feedback for Mars - but I'll allow some time to discuss any comments raised during the meeting.

I would also like to discuss proposed work for Neon in the JSDT / SSE projects, plus
JSON Editor, Bower integration, Nashorn Debugging, Smart Import / expansion of Maven configurators.

Please join if you have comments of these proposals, or are interested in seeing them adopted.

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect,
WebSphere Developer Tools, Eclipse WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC