Re: [wtp-dev] [wtp-releng] Please re-enable job to publish parent pom

I believe it wasn't done this way, because there is no SCM configured for this job. It just does:

wget http://git.eclipse.org/c/webtools/webtools.releng.aggregator.git/plain/wtp-parent/pom.xml

So, the change from "Build Periodically" to "Poll SCM" requires to clone the git repo instead of downloading just the pom.xml. I don't see any problem to make this change, but since I am not the one who created this job, I will leave some time for comments by the rest of the releng committers.

Kaloyan