[wtp-dev] New & learning about JSDT

Hello, my name is Gloria Torrealba, currently a developer working at IBM on web tooling for a product that extends WTP.

My specific interest is in JSDT and I look forward to working with the wtp dev community in helping out with the JSDT project.

I am starting to learn more about this project and would welcome any pointer/guidance to get me up to speed.

Thanks!

Regards

Gloria Yadira Torrealba Melendez 2200 Camino A El Castillo
Rational Application Developer El Salto, 45680
Phone:+52-33-3669-7000 x5576 Mexico
e-mail:gloriay@xxxxxxxxxxx

GIF image

GIF image