[wtp-dev] No WTP Status meeting today (2/12)

Hi folks,

Sorry for the short notice, but we have a very light agenda, so I have decided to cancel for the week.

 - Reminder to finish up both smoketests
 - Please continue to add  "greatfix_candidate" bugs.   We have 7 candidates so far, but I know we have many more that should be considered
 - Next week will be our "quiet week"  for the Luna SR2, so no smoketests next week.
 - Have a great week!

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect,
WebSphere Developer Tools, Eclipse WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top