[wtp-dev] Launching Individual Bundle Builds

Hi everyone,

I just updated the entry in the wiki page for the WTP builds in CBI[1], to include how to launch individual bundle builds.

It is a good practice to build the components modified prior to commit the changes, in order to detect builds issues before it breaks the build.

If anyone have any doubt about the required configuration, comments about the wiki page or anything related to me, just let me know.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Build/CBI_Build

Regards,

Julio C. Chavez
WTP RELENG