[wtp-dev] Questions on webtools.jsdt.debug repo...

Michael, Thanh, Grand,

I have a couple of questions regarding webtools.jsdt.debug repo branches and commits...

So, why we don't have R3_5_maintenance branch in this repo? Now it looks like WTP 3.5.2 (current maintenance) and 3.6 (current development) are built using the same master branch. Looks like a bug, isn't it?

And why few latest commits in master aren't included to the webtools.maps/releng.jsdt/maps/wst-jsdt.map mapping? Should they be included there (at least for master)?

Thanks in advance,
Victor

Back to the top