[wtp-dev] [RE] Is it possible to do JSDT type inference in multiple JS files at once?

Hello,
Thanks for your comments.
I understand per-file basis inference, if so, then, is there way for chain-inference of multiple files?

Inference JS files at once could possible if I use an indirect method.
I programmed to open all the JS files within the IDE editor, and it worked well. But I think it is novice way. :-(
It would be nice if files remain unopened in the editor.

Please give me helpful tips.

Regards,
Ciana Hur.

Back to the top