[wtp-dev] Offline/Local EntityResolver to use?

Hi,

When I migrated JBoss Tools JSF m2e connector over to m2e-wtp, I removed the use of JBoss Tools own DTDResolver [1][2], but didn't replace it by something equivalent from WTP's API.

This bug [3], while not exactly related, reminded me of the situation. Quickly looking for EntityResolver implementations in WTP's code, I probably missed some of them but I found at least
* org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.impl.WTPEntityResolver
* org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.xml.J2EEXmlDtDEntityResolver
* org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core.internal.plugin.CatalogJ2EEXmlDtDEntityResolver

All of them are internal classes. Any recommendations on the best way to proceed here? Should I just fork say, WTPEntityResolver.java into m2e-wtp, or call wtp's internal class?

Thanks.

Fred Bricon