[wtp-dev] WTP committer forum

WTP Committers,

With all of us now working day-to-day with Git, it is very likely that some have questions related to Git workflows, EGit, and the WTP release process. The PMC has decided that we should take some time after the regular Thursday status meeting agenda to have a forum for Git related issues. We are hoping that an exchange of questions and ideas will benefit the WTP project as a whole.

We'll also have Carl there to grill about any release/build related questions. : )

Please plan on attending the Thursday status call (8/23 - 2pmET) if you would like to take part in this discussion.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Development_Status_Meetings

Neil

Back to the top