Re: [wtp-dev] Support for outline views..

Ping. Perhaps I should take the lack of response as the answer to that question.

On 2012-04-18, at 4:23 PM, Miles Parker wrote:

What if anything is the pattern for this? Ideally, WTP would provide an outline with a parent node for each page and then perhaps allow page contributions to provide a content provider or something..

In fact, we could contribute such a thing to WTP proper, but a concern would be how quickly a patch might be able to get through the process, esp. given proximity to Juno.

Miles T. Parker
Senior Engineer and Product Manager, Tasktop
Committer, Eclipse Mylyn and Virgo
Project Lead, Model Focussing Tools and AMP

Back to the top