[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Mária Jurčovičová <m.jurcovicova@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 10:11:43 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I recently started to use Dali sub-project and found it neat and useful. Thanks for the good work.
I would like to see the source code of JPA related part and maybe contribute something. Finding out how to start was more difficult than I expected. Hopefully, someone can answer my questions.
* Is there an interest for outside contributions?
* Do you have some documents I should read before starting?
* Is this the right mailing list? I found also dali-dev mailing list, but it has only weekly status reports in it. Plus, Dali web page has a link on this one.
* Is there a document that describes what should I download and how to build that?
* Do I need all 90 projects from this repository? http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.jpa/components/?root=WebTools_Project
* The above repo depends on missing bundles, where do I get them? Do I really need them all?