[wtp-dev] Requesting overall feedback for e4

Hi everyone,

As we get closer to our Juno release, we wanted to give the WTP community a chance to gather overall impressions, issues, praise etc for the new E4 look and feel, api, and overall experience.
We have had a couple milestones based on the 4.2 platform drivers, and we should all be regularly using these drivers to test, develop, and leverage for our WTP 3.4 release.
After a few days of feedback, we will forward to the platform team, and work through any issues we have as a project.

Here is the wiki page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_e4_Feedback

I have added a few comments so far, and please be specific in your scenarios and suggestions. Also, if any bugzillas have been opened, please add these too.

I appreciate your comments!  Thanks - Chuck

Back to the top