Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT - Integrated scripting engine

Christian,
As Michael already said, an enhancement request with more details is how
most contributions start.  It sounds like part if it may fit with our
Debug component (we don't yet have the equivalent of a Java Scrapbook
page, for example), but it also sounds a lot like a more focused version
of the older Eclipse Monkey project.  Even if it doesn't fit within the
scope of JSDT itself, it could still become the basis for a project at
Eclipse.  I look forward to learning more about it.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing and JSDT