Re: [wtp-dev] new branch for unit tests for XPath2 JDK 1.4 code base

Hi Mukul

I think it is worth investigating moving the HEAD unit test suite to 1.4 as well -- surely, Xerces can't stay with the 3.2.x branch forever, it has severe performance issues (waste of memory), since the processor is at least compilable under JRE 1.4 in HEAD (using the jsr14 compilation tricks)

-Jesper