Re: [wtp-dev] Nomination of Carl Anderson to be Web Tools Releng Project Lead

+1, I am willing to assume the Lead role on the Releng Project

(Although I assume that it was my merits, and not Chuck's, that David was
referring to. :-)

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Build guy

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS                                                                                                                |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |08/09/2011 02:30 PM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[wtp-dev] Nomination of Carl Anderson to be Web Tools Releng	Project Lead                                                                    |
|------------>
| Sent by:   |
|------------>
  |wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                       |

Yes, we do have a WTP Releng Project :)

And, it is my honor to nominate Carl Anderson to become the new Lead of
that project, replacing myself. (I would continue as a committer on the
project).

Carl has taken over the main week-to-week releng duties and is poised to
guide the project as it goes through its next generation of evolution.

Carl has been responsible for "patch builds" for years, prior to recently
taking over the main releng duties. Besides his technical skills at release
engineering, Carl has been involved with WTP since forever, is Project Lead
of the WTP Common Project, a committer on many others, and is familiar with
the committers on the remaining WTP projects.  And most of all ... for a
Project Lead ... Carl is committed to the Eclipse open source principles in
both principle and practice.

I am sure every WTP committer would agree with Chuck's merits and abilities
to lead the Releng Project, but there are only 5 committers of the project
so, to the 4 besides myself, please document your approval by replying to
this note to wtp-dev list, and join me in welcoming and thanking Carl for
his contributions. (Well, I guess Carl's reply would just be to agree he is
willing ... and the other 3 can welcome and thank Carl :)

Committers of WTP Releng:

David Williams
Carl Anderson
Tran Le