Re: [wtp-dev] Why doesn't the JS editor format the file on save?

Sounds like a problem.

Bugs should be reported using the Bugzilla system against the JSDT product: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=JSDT

Please include steps to reproduce the problem in your bug report.

Chris

Inactive hide details for Gabriel Petrovay ---06/27/2011 01:29:16 PM---Hi, Is this a known problem or maybe I am doing smth. wrGabriel Petrovay ---06/27/2011 01:29:16 PM---Hi, Is this a known problem or maybe I am doing smth. wrong?

          Gabriel Petrovay <gabipetrovay@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          06/27/2011 01:28 PM

          Please respond to
          "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[wtp-dev] Why doesn't the JS editor format the file on save?

Hi,

Is this a known problem or maybe I am doing smth. wrong?

I have configured the JSDT editor to perform all the needed actions on save but no action is taken. I have closed and reopened the editor but no help.

I am using Windows 7 with Indigo classic and installed WTP components in it.

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034