[wtp-dev] Top level WTP features

We are producing a custom Eclipse distro as part of the product that I work on at Oracle. That distro includes WTP, but we’ve been having a hard time figuring out what top level WTP features to reference such that we get all of WTP (except incubating pieces). Basically, the same set of WTP features and plugins as what goes into the Java EE IDE package. We have recently discovered that we are including a subset and some of the newer WS tooling is missing.

So… What are the ids of top-level WTP features? I need the ids for runtime and ids for sdk/source features.

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top