From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/12/2010 04:34 PM
Subject: RE: [wtp-dev] Service Interface & Data Types Editor        Contribution        Proposal
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for this proposal. I wanted to keep you (and community) up to date.  The proposal looks good but one of the people wanting to review it more is on vacation, so I'd like to be polite and give him a chance to get back and comment further, if he has any further comments. We should get that feedback next week.

We normally have these discussion on the WTP Incubator list, so let's move the thread there, to wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks again,