Anyway, I will open a bug report later on during the day.

thanks
Lionel

Inactive hide details for Nitin Dahyabhai---08/17/2010 10:15:27 PM---I don't think there's a bug report for this.  One detailinNitin Dahyabhai---08/17/2010 10:15:27 PM---I don't think there's a bug report for this. One detailing your findings would be appreciated, alt

From:Nitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:08/17/2010 10:15 PM
Subject:Re: [wtp-dev][SSE] Annotation underline won't refresh

I don't think there's a bug report for this. One detailing your findings would be appreciated, although it's probably line 125 that's the culprit. That use of #getTextLength() was intended to avoid issues painting the background style for trailing whitespace on the last text region of a document region--the whitespace often ran far longer than a user expected. The correct fix will probably have to incorporate use of the ITextRegion's index within its owning ITextRegionCollection's ITextRegionList.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing and JSDT