Re: [wtp-dev] Does WTP have JAX-RS tooling support in its roadmap?

Hello Tilak,

You can use Glassfish Tools  Bundle for Eclipse, it contains JAX-RS support.

13.08.2010 11:22, Tilak Sharma пишет:

Hi,

I am Tilak from Progress Software. We build our product using eclipse and we are really inquisitive to know that, does WTP have JAX-RS tooling support in its roadmap, in near future?

Similar to JAX-WS tooling we have in WTP, will there be any JAX-RS tooling?

In WTP 3.2, I observe that JAX-RS facet has been introduced, but no tooling is provided.

We posted a query in the eclipse wtp newgroup but we didn’t get any reply, so I thought this mailing list would be better place to ask.

Regards,

Tilak