Re: [wtp-dev] Loading a ContentModel correctly

Hi Dave

I've been using
org.eclipse.wst.xml.core.internal.contentmodel.modelquery.CMDocumentManager.getCMDocument(String,
String, String), but first you need to set the properties
PROPERTY_AUTO_LOAD = true and PROPERTY_ASYNC_LOAD = false on the
CMDocumentManager.

-Jesper