From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carl Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 4:17 PM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: [wtp-dev] Java EE Status Meeting on 8/5

Folks,

      I just wanted to announce that the Java EE Status Meeting will be
held on Thursday, August 5th.  The meeting information (including dial-in
numbers and passcodes) can be found at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JEE_Status_Meetings
and the agenda for this meeting (with a primary focus on the Deployment
Assembly page issues, and a secondary focus on the overall plan for WTP
3.2.2) at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JEE_Status_Meetings/2010-08-05
Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer