[wtp-dev] Export WAR source code

Hi everyone,

I use the WTP plugin in my development and often use the Export WAR feature. Nevertheless now I need to create a automatic build of my application (mainly the export war feature) and I would like to know if you can point me out where in the source code is the part responsible for the export. I imagine that behind the curtains you use ant...

I downloaded the source code, but I am not familiarized with the eclipse plugin source code style, hence my decision to ask for help. (I tried for about 4 hours, then I gave up and decided to write this email)

Thank you very much,

Kind regards,

Vinicius

Back to the top