[wtp-dev] CVS Problmes?

Hi,

(CC'd to wtp-dev list)

I have been trying for the last 2 days to access resources from CVS
but when I use pserver, I constantly get:
"Could not connect to :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/webtools"
Socket exception: Connection reset.

With my committer account it works but I want to get resources that
are also in other projects. Moreover I want to put this in a build
script, so I will not use my credentials there, but pserver.

The following happens in Eclipse.

When I run it from a PDE build script (I have a map file with the
line: feature@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xquery.feature=CVS,tag=HEAD,cvsRoot=:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/webtools,path=incubator/sourceediting/features/org.eclipse.wst.xquery.feature
)
I get the error:
org.eclipse.pde.build_3.5.2.R35x_20100114\scripts\genericTargets.xml:56:
Could not retrieve feature.xml or build.properties for feature
org.eclipse.wst.xquery.feature.

In debug mode it also tells me that te cvs command exited with value 1.

Is there anything happening with the pserver CVS access?

Thanks!

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034