[wtp-dev] What is status of Pave?

To check some build changes I made, I was building everything this evening, and was surprised Pave has a bunch of compile errors ... unrelated to my changes, I think .... looks more like some non-API use of something in one of the prereqs changed.

I wasn't all that surprised by compile errors, but then I noticed it hasn't built since November! And that did surprise me. Can that be right?  Is there really no activity since then? Is something wrong with the build setup?

Note, it is expected that changing prereqs do not trigger a build ... our builds are currently set up that way, because normally there's so many code changes there's not much reason to force an extra build. Is Pave an exception to that rule?

So, just thought I'd ask for status.