[wtp-dev] Contribution on Accessibility in WTP

Hi,

I just want to inform all WTP committers that SAP is going to contribute some efforts in improving the Accessibility in WTP. This will happen in the next weeks.

Our first step is to improve the keyboard accessibility. The scope is:
  1. Ensure there is at least one successful user path.
  2. Add keyboard mnemonics.
  3. Fix label capitalization: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User_Interface_Guidelines#Capitalization . This is not related to Accessibility, but the efforts to fix it in parallel are pretty minor.

The first user scenarios we are going to touch are:
  1. Project creation wizards
  2. Project import/export wizards
  3. Java EE artifacts wizards

It is very likely that some of the changes will happen in subproject where SAP has no committer. Therefore, we will expect other committers to review our changes and apply them in CVS. The changes will affect the Helios stream only.

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev
Senior Developer
TD Core JS&I JS AMT
SAP Labs Bulgaria
136A Tzar Boris 3 blvd.
1618 Sofia, Bulgaria
T +359 2 9157-416
mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx
www.sap.com
Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need to.

Back to the top