Re: [wtp-dev] Embedded JavaScript Editor?

hi Lewis,
take a look at WTP Web Page Editor source code.
To me it looks like the "source" tab of the editor is based on JSDT editor, so it seems possible.

Jacek

Lewis Gardner wrote:
Is there any way of embedding the JSDT JavaScript editor in a multi-page
editor? I would like to use a JS editor instance as a page in multi-page
form editor but I cannot create an instance of the editor directly as
the editor class is "internal". And if that is possible, can I provide
the actual JavaScript source code as a string or stream instead of via
an IResource?

thanks,
Lewis