[wtp-dev] WTP Bugs Workflow and Conventions

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Bugs%2C_Workflow_and_Conventions

I'm wondering if we need another review of this in light of the fact that the Eclipse Architecture Council has made some new recommendations for working with Bugzilla. Some of the recommendations conflict with the current workflow that is documented on the wiki.

Architecture Council: Bugzilla Best Practices
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Bugzilla_Best_Practices

Thought I'd point the group to this before we get to far along with development, and particularly into 3.3 planning and triaging.

Dave

Back to the top