Re: [wtp-dev] JDK7 support

Do you have a need/interest that is specific to Web Tools and JDK7? I'm
curious.

Unless there is some "web related" feature in JDK 7 you are asking about,
I'd suggest you ask on the Eclipse Platform newsgroup, or the JDT
newsgroup. I didn't look very hard, but found one related, but old,
comment

http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.tools.jdt/msg23331.html

If you are asking about only "running" on JDK 7 ... we in webtools will
follow what ever the platform does.

From:
"Campbell, Lance" <lance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>