Re: [wtp-dev] SDK on Galileo updatesites ?

If I understand the question, you want to add following to your repository
lists and install the SDK category found there.

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/milestones/

From:
Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>