[wtp-dev] clarification needed about bug submitting process

Hi all,
   I was reading the project plan for WTP 3.1 source editing release,
at http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=webtools.sourceediting.

I have following questions please.

Some of the XPath 2.0 fixes I submitted will go to, WTP M7. Thanks for the same.

Can I submit few more bug fixes between WTP 3.1 M7 and GA, and does
the process allow that they be committed to the project CVS server
between this duration (of course, only if patches pass the review)?
Or, if I submit any bug fixes now (between WTP 3.1 M7 and GA), will
they sit idle till GA is released?

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi