[wtp-dev] Proposal for WTP 3.2 in December, 2009

The committers of WTP would like to have an off-cycle release, about December 2009 to get in some important function that didn't make the 3.1 release.

I've posted an initial outline of a plan at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_3.2_Project_Plan

Project Leads (especially) should take a look and make sure this is consistent with what you want and can deliver.

In the weeks ahead, we'll iterate on the plan, and the Project Leads will make more detailed. You can make some, small edits to that wiki page if you'd like, but don't spend much effort on that, since that's just an outline, and the next step will be to create the standard format project plans in XML files.

Let me know if you see any problems with this start of a plan.