[wtp-dev] Re: [babel-dev] Identifying (and externalising) untranslated strings

Well, no, I haven't.  I was just trying to ask a general development
question, and Antoine turned it into a cross-project bug report
snowball! ;-)

My followups to wtp-dev and birt-dev were really for the sake of
completeness.  (I was going to follow up to cross-project, reluctantly,
but fortunately I was able to identify the offending projects in this
particular case.)

Without some sort of hypothetical tool to tell me which plugin created a
GUI control, I really wouldn't know where to report some of the NL
issues mentioned below.  I can identify at least six different projects
behind these unexternalised strings, but it could be up to eleven, for
all I know.

Well, I'll make it eleven to be sure (unless I identify more of the
projects along the way).  At least that way the bug titles should be
descriptive/specific, and they shouldn't need to be subdivided.  I shall

Regards

Sean.

--
Sean Flanigan