From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of miro
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 6:21 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] bea weblogic plugin unable to stop server from eclipse

I am using wtp eclipse  , I  am using bea-weblogic plugin to run app server
from eclipse.I am  unable to stop server from eclipse .I click  stop button
, eclipse says it is stopped , then I start , i get port is already occupied
, so every time i click the stop button , i go to my process kill  java.exe
and then restart server, moreover I click stop from eclipse eclipse says
stopped , and in browser I point to localhost/console , I still can see my
admin console.Any help is greatly appreciated.