[wtp-dev] A call to the MyEclipse Blue team

About a month ago I posted a rather specific issue on this mailing list with regards to being able to call an EJB deployed in a remote WebSphere instance, from an embedded Tomcat container.

I received a response to that email from the MyEclipse Blue Development team’s VP. I can’t seem to locate any of the original emails (we had a migration of our archive not too long ago). I was hoping he was still monitoring this mailing list and if so, that he could drop me another email to see if there was an update on the research his team was doing.

Thanks in advance.

-Bryan Stopp

Senior Software Developer

Web Application Development

Extension: 51753

Commercial: 816-435-1753

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of the email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this email transmission is strictly prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thank you.

Back to the top